Club Sailing rules
All AMYA rules of sailing are in effect except where modified below.
1. Race must be completed in 45min
2. Over the Start line early must re- round outside the starting marks( ie no dip starts).
3. Race has15 minutes to finish heat after 1st yacht finishes.
4. There is a three class limit for skippers to sail in club races for the year, but can change classes from year to year.
5. It takes at least three boats and a club vote to have a new class.
6. At least two boats to have a legal class points race.
7. At least three class races must be completed in a race day for scores to count.
8. Year end awards will be one place for every three boats that raced in the class down to 4th place.
9. The member who stores and brings the club dingy to regattas will not be charged yearly club dues.